2 chicken breasts
1 cup pine nuts
Panda Brand Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
1/4 cup sesame seeds
sesame seed oil
1 head of Butterleaf Lettuce
1. Put some sesame seed oil in pan, then whole chicken breasts.
2. Cover and cook on low-low-low for 10 minutes.
3. Pull chicken out, leave oil, and cut breasts into small cubes.
4. Dice green onions.
5. Add more oil, put in cubed chicken and green onions.
6. Cook at medium temp - to finish cooking and brown chicken.
7. Put cooked chicken and green onions in a large bowl.
8. Add Panda Brand sauce and sesame seeds to this bowl and mix - let sit.
9. Put butter in pan and pine nuts.
10. Fire them well, until slightly burnt.
11. Add pine nuts to chicken mixture.
12. Spoon chicken mix into individual Butterleaf lettuce leaves.
13. Serve promptly - no one likes wilted lettuce.