2 cups of dried fruit and raisin mixture (apricots, craisins, apples, etc.)
2 cups of chicken broth
1/2 cup of apple juice
6 Tbs. margarine
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 boxes Stove Top stuffing
8 boneless pork loin chops (approx. 1/2 inch thick)
1/2 cup Hawaiian Guava Wine
salt and pepper to taste
Directions1. In a large saucepan, combine dried fruits, broth, apple juice, margarine, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. Bring to a Boil.
3. Stir in stuffing mix and set aside.
4. Arrange pork chops in the bottom of a slow cooker.
5. Pour on Volcano Winery Hawaiian Guava Wine.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Layer the stuffing/fruit mixture on top of the pork chops and cook on HI for 3-4 hours.
8. When done, place stuffing in serving bowl, and pork chops on a separate platter. Serve and Enjoy!