1 cup sliced chicken
2 cans coconut milk
2-3 tablespoons red curry paste
¼ cup Thai basil
½ cup Bamboo shoots
2 tablespoons red or green bell pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Over medium heat, stir red curry paste for a few minutes, add coconut milk and chicken into a pot.
2. Let it simmer for 10 minutes then add bamboo shoots, fish sauce and sugar.
3. Let it simmer for about 10 more minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, add Thai basil
5. Served with steamed rice.
© 2015 EpicStyle.com