1 1/2 tablespoons Plain Flour
2 teaspoons Steak Seasoning
Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 220˚F
2. Brush olive oil in base of a baking dish.
3. Cut potatoes into wedges.
4. Place the wedges and a little water in a microwave dish.
5. Cook the potatoes in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
6. Drain the potatoes.
7. Place the flour, salt and steak seasoning in a plastic bag. Add the potato wedges and toss in the mixture.
8. Place the potatoes in the baking tray.
9. Spray with olive oil and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes of until crisp and golden.
10.Serve with sour cream and Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
© 2014 EpicStyle.com